Introduction to the classification of threaded fittings
Classification of threaded fittings:
a. Screw thread is a type of connection, where the connection is threaded.
b. Screw thread fittings are divided into two categories: inner thread and outer thread
1、 Threaded fittings for pipes:
(1) Pipe meat thread (2) Pipe outer thread (3) Pipe single end thread (4) Pipe thread skin tube; The thickness and length of the base tube can be customized according to customer requirements, and its surface is polished
2、 Casting type threaded pipe fittings (whitening pipe fittings)
(1) The various connection methods such as hexagonal hose joint (2) internal thread elbow (3) internal thread plug (4) reducing tee (5) hexagonal external thread (6) internal thread tee (7) bushing (8) internal thread union (9) thread cap (10) reducing head and reducer are threaded connections.
c. Thread and threaded pipe fittings have the same meaning and are named differently.
Classification of pipe fittings for use
1. Pipe fittings that change the direction of the pipe: elbows;
2. The pipe fittings used for interconnecting pipes include flanges, unions, pipe clamps, clamps, throat clamps, etc;
3. Pipe fittings that change the diameter of pipes: variable diameter (reducing pipes), reducing elbows;
4. Add pipe fittings for pipeline branches: tees and crosses.